This occurred to me as I was taking the ‘A List Apart Survey’….
Even though I solidly checked ‘Web Designer’ as a profession, I do actually perform all these tasks…daily
- Graphic design
- Page layout, interface design
- Information architecture, wireframing, sitemapping
- Markup, e.g., HTML, XHTML, XML
- CSS coding
- Usability testing/knowledge
- Accessibility testing/knowledge
- Findability/search engine optimization/search engine marketing
- Image editing and production
- Writing, editing
- Project management
So can I change my title…to Web Site Super-Maker or something ?