Yesterday, AJ and I took Jessica from NY out on the Ft.Lauderdale Water Taxi. It had been on my list for ages, and I am so glad we went! It stops all over the Intercoastal and the New River at Las Olas and there’s a bar or restaurant at almost every stop! Several taxis run continuously all day and it’s $20 for the hop-on hop-off pass.
We started at Las Olas, saw the mega-yachts and mega-mansions then got off at Beach Place. We had frozen drinks on the beach, then caught the taxi up to Shooter’s for dinner.
- Park behind the Briny Pub at riverfront for $5 all-day parking
- Buy tickets on the boat. Cash and Credit accepted.
- Bring a cooler! A smaller cooler will be allowed on and they don’t mind if you drink
- Beach Place (stop 4) provides a good spot to visit the sand, but stop 3 may be quieter.
- Water Taxi customer service answers immediately, so call with schedule questions
- It’s $10 after 7pm and runs until 11pm in some spots. Pub Crawl!